Our PowerFlex® 527 AC Drives are designed to work exclusively with our Logix Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs). This allows the drive to leverage the capabilities of the controller and use Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ to help simplify machine development and use. This streamlined approach uses motion instructions that are shared by PowerFlex 527 AC drives and Kinetix® servo drives, providing the same user experience for configuration, programming, and control of both types of drives.
- Power ratings of 0.4…22 kW / 0.5…30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V.
- Offers built-in dual-port EtherNet/IP™ to support a variety of topologies as well as Device Level Ring functionality.
- Features Safe Torque-off as a standard feature that can be applied through either hardwired safety or Integrated Safety. Both are certified to SIL 3 / PLe Cat 3.
- Offers low-cost solution for machine parts, applications such as pumps, fans, in-feed and out-feed conveyors, that need simple speed control for induction motors.
- Provides the ability to transfer drive configuration files to a new machine.
- Reduces downtime and minimizes manual reconfiguration by using Logix PACs to detect a replaced drive and download all configuration settings over EtherNet/IP.
- Offers a new level of AC drive integration to help deliver a coordinated and synchronized machine.