HMI (Terminals and Industrial PC)
Human Machine Interface is the touchpoint between the human and the machine. The line supervisors or machinery operators use this as a device to monitor and coordinate the industrial processes in the plant. This is used to maintain a constant flow of the inputs fed in and the output of the plant regarding generating the end product. It is the interface that shows real-time operational information by integrating the machinery with the software solution. The internal processing and computation can then be seen on the HMI monitor. There is a series of monitor and HMI software solution that can be programmed to be used with different machine components at every stage.
Standard HMI Panels
Excellent screen resolution
- TFT 65 Kcolors for all screen sizes for enhanced monitoring conditions and operator user experience.
- LED backlight enabling energy saving, with complete dimming functionality to reduce power consumption and designed for specific applications like marine.
- The 7” wide display provides up to 40% more graphic space than standard 5”7 for equivalent price.
- Embedded Ethernet for all terminals with compatibility for various web services (Webgate, Ftp server, Diag server) and 2 Serial lines for communications with devices on the machines.
- Up-to-date interfaces (USB 2.0 , SD cards) to allow easy maintenance and strong peripheral links.
- The 4GB SD card allows for large log files capability, and the new mini-USB port allows downloads with standard cable.
Easy Installation and Operation
- The same cut-out as the Magelis XBTGT range, for easy substitution in your machine.
- Connectors designed for easier cabling of the panels.
- Unique, fast connection power plug for the whole range.
- Only 4 installation fasteners for the whole range.
- Additional function keys on 3”5 and 7” wide displays to allow space saving in visualization and simultaneous actions on buttons for safety.
Easy Environment Adaptation
- Magelis GTO operating now up to 55°C in hot environment.
- Worldwide certifications including hazardous locations (ISA 1212, ATEX Cat 3 certificates) and Marine "Bridge and Deck" to allow installation in these specifics applications.
- Environmental covers available to protect against chemical and oil substances in machine tools environment.
Availability of rugged panels for specific applications
- Stainless steel panels and conformal coating for applications in Food & Beverage or Pharmaceutical industries.
Magelis GTO : the first optimized terminal that doesn't compromise features and performances.
- State of the art display
- Optimized communication
- Easy to install and sustainable offer
- Adapted to your environment
- Availability of stainless steel panel for food and beverage applications.
Industry: compact machines, handling systems, food & beverage machines, pharmaceutical industry, etc.