- A wide power range: from 100W to 1.5kW, 1-phase or 3-phase; 2kW, 3-phase
- Input power supply: AC 200V ~ 230V
- Available motor capacity: from 100W to 2kW
- Built-in Position / Speed / Torque control modes
- Pulse commands and analog voltage signals are accessed via input / output interface - CN1.
- D-sub connector is provided for no troublesome wiring and connection.
- Convenient handheld digital keypad is helpful for parameters editing and operation.
- Internal memory blocks stored in the handheld digital keypad allows the users to read and write the parameters of the servo drive.
- Easy gain tuning is done via the handheld digital keypad or using Delta's free Windows® based software where the user can store, teach, and monitor the operation of the servo system.
- Modbus communication protocol is supported as standard. Communication Interface: RS-232 / RS-485
Filling and bottling equipment, feeding machine, electro-discharge machine, lathe, printing equipment, crochet machine, carving machine.