PowerFlex® 755 AC Drives provide ease of use, application flexibility, and high performance. They include multiple control and hardware options, as well as optional embedded safety features. These drives are well-suited for a wide variety of motor control applications including pumps, fans, and conveyors. With Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP™, you can place these drives on the same network as Kinetix® drives. A Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module supports ring, linear, and star topologies, as well as Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality for fault tolerant connectivity and high drive availability.
- power ratings :
380…480V: 0.75…1400 kW / 1.0…2000 Hp / 2.1…2330 A
600V: 1.0…1500 Hp / 1.7…1530 A
690V: 7.5…1500 kW / 12…1485 A
- IP00/IP20 NEMA/UL Type Open, flange mount, IP54 NEMA/UL Type 12.
- Pre-engineered Power Option Bay provides cost-effective solution for popular power options.
- Dual-port EtherNet/IP Option Module helps you leverage EtherNet/IP networks, minimize the number of managed switches, and reduce cabling needs when using Device Level Ring (DLR) networks.
- Automatic Device Configuration (ADC) allows Logix controllers to detect a replaced drive and download all configuration parameters automatically.
- V/Hz control, vector control with FORCE™ technology, sensorless vector control, and permanent magnet motor control.
- Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP eases drive configuration and control by using profiles and instruction sets embedded in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application.
- Predictive diagnostics for increasing the life of cooling fans and relay outputs.
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), DriveTools SP software, or Connected Components Workbench software.
- Supports easy integration through the embedded EtherNet/IP port and five option slots that support feedback, I/O, safety, and communications modules and an auxiliary 24V DC power supply.
Available Safety Options :
- Safe Torque Off option is available as a networked or hardwired solution, both certified at SIL 3, PLe, Cat 3. This option removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
- Safe Speed Monitor option is certified at SIL 3, PLe, Cat 4 option allows you to safely monitor and control the speed of your application. This allows operators to perform some process or maintenance work without stopping the machine.