PowerFlex® 523 AC Drives are cost-effective and ideal for standalone machines. These drives provide an innovative, modular design that supports fast and easy installation and configuration. In addition, they offer USB programming, application-specific configuration, and flexible mounting options. PowerFlex 523 AC drives offer a power rating of 0.2...22 kW (0.25...30 Hp) with global voltage classes of 100...600V. They support a wide range of motor control, offer a compact footprint, and operate at temperatures as high as 70 °C (158 °F).
- Power ratings of 0.2…22 kW / 0.25…30 Hp in global voltages from 100...600V.
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration.
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and sensorless vector control with Economizer mode.
- Operates in ambient temperature range up to 70°C (158°F) with current derating and a control module fan kit.
- Offers side-by-side mounting with 50mm (1.96 in) air-flow gap at the top and bottom of the drive.
- Supports low-cost networking through an integrated RS485/DSI port.