PowerFlex® 753 AC Drives are cost-effective and easy to use in general purpose applications requiring safety features. They come standard with built-in I/O, which is ideal for machine builders and system integrators who want to reduce engineering costs, deliver machines to market faster, and meet end user demand for more productive machines. Select size-optimized drives for low-power applications where you have limited space available. The Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module offers flexible, cost-effective methods for leveraging EtherNet/IP networks.
- power ratings :
380…480V: 0.75…250 kW / 1.0…350 Hp / 2.1…456 A
600V: 1.0…300 Hp / 1.7…289 A
690V: 7.5…250 kW / 12…263 A
- IP00/IP20 NEMA/UL Type Open, flange mount, IP54 NEMA/UL Type 12.
- Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module helps you leverage EtherNet/IP networks, minimize the number of managed switches, and reduce cabling needs when using Device Level Ring (DLR) networks.
- V/Hz control, vector control with FORCE™ technology and sensorless vector control.
- Predictive diagnostics to extend the life of cooling fans and relay outputs.
- Slot-based architecture provides three option slots for feedback, safety, communications, additional I/O, or an auxiliary power supply.
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), DriveTools SP software, Connected Components Workbench software, or Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software.
Available Embedded Safety Options :
- Safe Torque-Off option is certified at PLe/SIL3 CAT 3.
- Safe Speed Monitor combines the Safe Torque-Off capability and an embedded safety relay with the Rockwell Automation® Safe-Speed Control core technology in one hardware option embedded in the drive. Certified PLe/SIL3 CAT 4.