PowerFlex® 70 AC Drives are compact packages of power, control, and operator interface designed to meet demands for space, simplicity, and reliability. These drives are easy to integrate and configure. Our packaged drives provide additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs. The PowerFlex 70 Fan and Pump packaged drive is a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- power ratings :
200…240V: 0.37…18.5 kW / 0.5…25 Hp / 2.2…70 A
380…480V: 0.37…37 kW / 0.5…50 Hp / 1.1…72 A
500…600V: 0.5…50 Hp / 0.9…52 A
- IP20 NEMA/UL Type 1, Flange Mount, IP54 NEMA/UL Type 12, IP66 NEMA/UL Type 4X/12 for indoor use.
- Zero Stacking™ Drives allowable with no reduction of ambient temperature rating (50 °C for IP20, NEMA/UL Type 1 and Flange Mount; 40 °C for IP66, NEMA/UL Type 4X/12).
- OWall or machine mount.
- V/Hz control, sensorless vector control, Vector Control with FORCE™ Technology.
- Common Industrial Protocol (CIP™) including DeviceNet™, ControlNet™, and EtherNet/IP™.
- Speed and torque control with and without encoder feedback.
- Advanced bus regulation and drive overload protection.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, or software.
- Premier Integration with PowerFlex® AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduces development time.
Available Safety Options :
- Safe Torque-Off option is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system. All safety options are available as a kit for user installation.
Packaged Drive Options :
- Power options include circuit breaker, fused disconnect, bypass, and input fuses.
- Output relay and transformer control options.
- Door-mounted human interface module (HIM), hand/off/auto selector switch, status pilot lights, and speed potentiometer.